Your senior pictures will be taken the week of June 6-10. If you don't remember your appointment time please see or email Ms. Shopf as soon as possible. We have switched photography companies and are looking forward to WONDERful senior pictures. Here is a list of things to keep in mind...
1. You have to take the tux/drape picture to be in the 2017 yearbook. If you are taking the drape picture: please bring a strapless or spaghetti strip shirt to wear under the drape. If you are taking the tux picture: you will need to wear a white t-shirt under the tux.
2. You will receive a FREE 90 minute photo session. The proofs will be sent to you in a few weeks. The price list will be included in the proof packet if you wish to purchase pictures. You don't have to purchase pictures to be in the yearbook.
3. If you are on time to your scheduled appointment the week of June 6-10 you will receive a $5.00 off coupon for your 2017 yearbook which can be used during the sale week in August.
4. You are permitted to bring 2-3 outfits (including sports/band/ROTC uniforms etc) for your pictures, and pictures will be taken both inside and outside (if it isn't raining). Please speak with your coach about getting your uniform PRIOR to your picture appointment. We can't hold up the picture schedule while you try to find a coach to get a uniform.
5. You are permitted to bring props such as sports equipment, instruments, etc. Again, you are responsible for having these items with you when you arrive. Several of you asked about using The Bell as one of your props. We will have the bell available for pictures outside.
6. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment time to check in.
7. Pictures will be taken in the Aux. Gym, so you will need to come to the front doors of the Aux. Gym to check in.
8. Some of you asked about bringing your dog/cat. While that is fine, please bring someone with you to take care of the dog/cat while you are at the remaining picture stations. Don't leave your pet in a hot car or ask one of the staff to look after it. Have someone with you to take care of the animal, please!
9. This is not the time for buddy/group pictures. There will be a scheduled date for those later in the year.
The more personal you make your pictures, the better they will be. We plan to use several different pictures in the yearbook next year, so please get your picture taken during your scheduled appointment. Again, you are responsible for having all your outfits/props with you when you check-in for your appointment. Please don't hesitate to email Ms. Shopf with any questions you have (email@example.com