- Work with a Provider to learn new and effective ways to reach your children.
- Triple P techniques can help improve communication and decrease stress levels.
Triple P Positive Parenting is one of the few evidence based parenting programs in the world. Triple P addresses child behavioral and emotional problems by giving parents proven tools and skills to build stronger families.
- It was developed by Professor Matt Sanders and colleagues at the University of Queensland.
• Research ongoing for over 30 years, in the U.S. and abroad. This includes the CDC-funded U.S. trial.
• More than 100 evaluation, efficacy and dissemination studies conducted throughout the world proving that Triple P works across cultures, socioeconomic groups and family structures.
• Ranked by the United Nations as the world’s most extensively researched parenting program.
• Triple P has helped an estimated 4 million children and their families. lt is used in more than 20 countries and in 27 states of the U.S. lt has been translated into 18 languages.
• More than 55,000 practitioners have been trained in its delivery. There are more than 5,000 practitioners
in the U.S.
Visit Triple P Parenting to find a Provider and more information!